BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Shaunna D.
Canada
This is mine and my husbands favourite beer! This is our go to beer. Its the beer he was drinking the first night we met! :) It has a great taste!
Maggie T.
Edmonton, AB
Budweiser is love Budweiser is life, bud is my go to beer, always and forever. It’s inexpensive but quality. It’s not heavy or too strong tasting.
Sara P.
I find the taste of these quite watered down, I probably wouldn't theses buy again. They are just like any other mediocre beer you'd usually buy
Mitch J.
Worst tasting beer of all lagers. While there is no bad beer (some are just better than others) this one sits near the bottom of the totem pole.
Vickie L.
chase, British Columbia
I love the 8 packs just enough for me. Love the new america theme and flags on the cans and box. I just Budweiser it is my favorite beer ever!!!!
Kim S.
Let's be honest who doesn't like a Budweiser, have always grabbed one of these since the days of summer house party's theyvnever go out of style
Dana L.
St. Catharines, ON
A beer for the everyday.
Smooth and refreshing.
May be a bit heavy for new beer drinking, but overall does not overpower the taste buds with hops.
julie S.
Hanover, ON
I like the taste of Bud. I'm not too fond of beer but Bud is one of the few that I will drink. Its flavor is not very strong and is pretty tasty.
I'm A.
são Luís Maranhão
Só pela embalagem já da pra ver que lá é poderosa .
Eu tomo essa cerveja, sou consumidora dela e posso dizer que é uma das melhores . Recomendo !
jess S.
Personally i dont like this drink at all but i have purchased it for my partner and he enjoys it. Could be a bit cheaper but i would buy it again
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart