BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Jennifer I.
This beer is like the say the king of beers, it is smooth and even though its a full flavor beer doesn't sit to heavy. Its my go to summer time drink. Its also my husbands favorite!
Amylynn B.
Toronto, ON
I have drank this brand since I was a young one. It's very smooth and light on my stomach. I love the aftertaste and initial drink. Perfectly made for a summer's day.
Alexandria C.
Classic beer. Good to have on hand. Easy to drink and a crowd favorite. I like to buy it when having people over for a bbq as it does not set you back and most people enjoy it.
Giselle C.
Great beer, great value. Not expensive and it's definetely my second favorite. I always drink this one and love it! At home, in bars or clubs, Budweiser is always a good call.
Isabelle T.
Whistler, BC
Good cheap beer for a girl that hates the normal taste of beers. Sounds superficial but the slim can is great to hold for my tiny hands even if they don't fit in beer cozies
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
I used to drink Budweiser all the time back when I was in college. Oh the memories. I find that whenever I have a Bud, I get nostalgic. I love a cold beer every now and then.
Trisha H.
As my Dad always said.... Budweiser is the king of beer! and right he is on that. Budweiser is a really strong, but good bear. def gets the job done of its purpose!
Adrienne W.
Halifax , NS
This is great beer. I'm not a big beer drinker but this ha a nice smooth taste that's not too hoppy and doesn't leave a bad after taste. It's great to enjoy any time but best on a hot summer day.
Doujone M.
sudbury, ON
Budweiser beers are one of my least favorite beers. it is affordable and to me isn't even worth the money. The flavor is just not for me. I like corona and stella much better. It did not meet my expectations at all...i wouldn't recommend to others.
Lindsay O.
Ancaster, ON
Love this beer! Great flavor, nice and light and refreshing. It's my go to drink!
Readily available in most restaurants and liquor stores so i always know I can get something I like.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink