BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Penny G.
Atherton, Greater Manchester
I don't tend to drink beer but I enjoy the odd Budweiser, especially with a meal or on holiday! It's refreshing and cool and the taste is not too strong!
Nicole G.
Spring Hill, FL
Love Budweiser the taste is perfect as well as the fizz consistentcy. It's a great brand for bbq's and just for a t.v. relax day. It's smooth and tasty.
Dannii S.
Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
I'm not usually the biggest fan of beer but I do like this brand. It tastes nice and doesn't go flat too quickly which I find with others. Affordable too
Tracy M.
Abbotsford, BC
My husband enjoyed this beer. I'm not a beer drinker so I only ever buy him beer and he prefers Bud. I would recommend this product to family and friends
Ashley H.
Winnipeg
Not my favorite beer. Thats really just a personal preference though. I wouldn't buy it but wouldn't turn it down if i was offered at a bbq or something.
Regy M.
Kleinburg, ON
First i should say i am not a huge beer drinker, i like light beers so this is not my num 1 choice but i like the glass bottle it keeps the taste fresh!
Sarah H.
Always a good way to chill with mates, tastes so nice when cold, would definitely recommend it, had a really good laugh after drinking a couple of these
Veronique G.
My favorite one. I'm not a great beer drinker but when it comes to Budweiser, there is no hesitation. I love the taste and the way it feels in my mouth.
Hannah H.
Boundary Lane, Congleton
Budweiser is very nice, got a fresh crisp taste! I would recommend 100%, definitely one of the nicest beers about. Very reasonable price and delicious!
Sarah L.
Whitby , ON
Not a fav but prefer it over cans. Bud is a already had a few beers kind of beer. It's drinkable thou, so it's not horrible but I do prefer coors light
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart