BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Nicole T.
Martensville , Saskatchewan
This beer was good however left quite a tin taste. The initial taste wasn't too bad but he after taste wasn't the best! Much more smooth beer out there!
Jenny D.
Oh the king a beer my absolute favourite if I'm going out I'm always going to have a pack of bud with me I don't know too many people that don't like it
Hannah H.
Boundary Lane, Congleton
Budweiser is very nice, got a fresh crisp taste! I would recommend 100%, definitely one of the nicest beers about. Very reasonable price and delicious!
Sarah L.
Whitby , ON
Not a fav but prefer it over cans. Bud is a already had a few beers kind of beer. It's drinkable thou, so it's not horrible but I do prefer coors light
Mary A.
Canada
Bud is a pretty awesome beer, it has a nice taste and goes great with a movie and snacks. My husband and I usually have a few and watch movies at home!
Hannah W.
You can't go wrong with a good Budweiser beer. It has a fresh crisp taste and goes down so smoothly. Thoroughly enjoyable and a bit too easy to drink!
Dawna C.
Timmins, ON
I just LOVE a cold Budweiser any day of the week. It is refreshing and tastes great. I like the option of buying an 18 pack and the price is wonderful.
Charmaine P.
London, ENGLAND
Don't usually drink beer so this is a really drinkable one. Sweet and crisp, weirdly I prefer it from the bottle than the can.. I can't figure out why.
Sara H.
Oshawa, ON
Hubby’s go to beer! Bud is a reliable great tasting beer! Better taste than a lot of its rivals and love the promos that they have through the summer!
Tricia N.
Grande prairie, AB
I quite enjoy the taste of Budweiser and love the bow tie cans. It makes it fun when companies change up the appearance of such a well known product.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart