BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Kaitlyn H.
Naples, FL
Delicious full flavored beer. My favorite for a day at the beach. I prefer it to bud light because it provides a much better flavor. I'm a reoeat consumer and have been drinking this beer for years! I would definitelt recommend thos beer to others!
Erika B.
DuPont, WA
Though I prefer Budweiser as well as Bud Light in traditional glass bottles, I will have to say these Aluminum bottles are a nice alternative to traditional cans. I have tried these Aluminum bottles at a few concerts as well as events we have gone too and unlike cans the Aluminum bottles don't seem to leave you with the tin taste that traditional cans do.
Nicole F.
Springfield, IL
Always have been a Budweiser fan since I started drinking. If you catch it on sale, the price is perfect. It tastes wonderful for a "full flavor" beer. The only down side I've found is that no matter how little or how much I drink, I still wake up with a horrible headache the next day.
Demi R.
Palm Bay , FL
I mean who hasn't had one. It's weird because it's my one of my favorites but only because it's something that older family members have always drunk and it was one of my first beers. It's somewhat traditional. The taste is wheat ty but good. It's definitely a beer belly beer so if you're on a diet either drink less of these or not at all.
Amanda M.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
My boyfriend love budweiser so I knew I had to try it, its got a metal taste to it. Maybe since it was in the can and I should have tried it in a bottle but it the metal taste is coming threw so easily then I assume it isn't a very good beer but if offered to me I would still drink it.
Sharlene V.
Sacramento, CA
I'd choose this over Budlight. Don't like the taste all too much but this is what people usually buy when we hang out. So, if it's there... then I'll drink it. Gave this a 2 star because I'm not that into beer but obviously, I'd drink it to feel a slight buzz if I wanted to feel one.
Shannon H.
The first time I used the aluminum bottles I was actually at an outdoor theme park and it was about 95degrees out. The aluminum helped keep everything cool. Now I buy them to have by the pool or at the beach, anywhere I don't want glass.
Kaci H.
New Lexington, OH
My go-to beer during the week and weekends. I prefer this beer over many others including Budlight. These are larger bottles and made of aluminum so they keep it icy cold for much longer and I love them much more than the glass bottles. The taste is great. It's a great flavor with no skunky or dark taste it just flows down the throat so easy. It does the job and it looks cute in the fridge with it's little cube box shape.
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
My husband absolutely loves his Budweiser Beer. When Friday night comes he always pops open an Ice cold Budweiser after a hard days work. It is pretty expensive in my own opinion but other then that it is a great tasting beer and i always tell myself I am paying for the quality of the beer and this beer is a great quality beer for sure.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
Let’s get one thing clear... I do not like beer! That being said I still give this 5 stars. I do so because of all beers this is the one that is easiest for me to drink. Therefore it must be good. I’ve tried at least ten different beers. I’m open minded. I will continue to try them. My husband swears by this one and it isn’t as bad as the rest.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart