BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Ashley D.
FORT MCMURRAY, AB
I don’t drink beer but my boyfriend prefers to drink bud. Bought it from the beer store in Ontario. If I had to choose I would rather bud- easier to stomach.
Cheslie R.
Kelowna
Review for: Budweiser 10 Oz Beer 24 Pk Cans more...
yup pretty popular beer here in canada.. drank alot of it..tastes alright pretty good..buy it at the bc liquor store..good for parties or hangovers, whatever
Natasha R.
Medicine Hat, AB
This is my favourite beer. It tastes great out of a bottle or a can (although I prefer bottles). It doesn't leave me feeling terribly full after drinking it.
Katharine F.
Ottawa, Ontario
Blech.... This beer just doesn't taste good. And I do love beer, this just tastes flat and boring and not good. There are so many better beers in the world.
Jalisa L.
Chatham, ON
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
I had this beer a few summers ago with friends. It was actually very nice. I prefer to drink it cold, not warm, and with lots of ice. Perfect for a hot day.
Sherie D.
TAMWORTH
It's an easy drink to drink and always good for pre drink before heading off to town it's a decent price and has a good different rage of types of beer also
Brianna B.
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Wouldn't recommend. Aftertaste is horrible. It's a cheap beer in my opinion, and it taste cheap too. Some like it but I don't. I don't find it easy to drink.
Laura C.
Nice, cheap and cheerful. Great for BBQs and it’s an all rounder for those guests that you’re unsure of what beer they like. It’s best when served ice cold!
Christina N.
Whitby, ON
This is an alright beer. Not my favorite as it's a little stronger than I prefer but still not bad. I will drink it when my favorite beer isn't in stock.
Aimee J.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Great tasting beer great size can refreshing flavor. Love the taste of this beer. Nice and easy to drink no need to change anything. Classic taste and look.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart