BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Jennifer R.
Phoenix, AZ
Just a good classic beer nothing fancy but has a great taste. Being able to still buy a small six is ideal as me and my husband don't drink very often so we don't want a whole case going to waste you can't go wrong with a Budweiser
Cyan J.
Toronto, ON
Great product. It's wonderful for a night out or a night in. My friends and I always make sure we have at least a pack of these for back up and an extra buzz to the night!
Nici d.
The go to beer around my house, I love the slim cans for myself since I am not a big beer drinker, I can only drink half of the regular cans before I get sick of the taste.
Ross R.
Lethbridge, Alberta
This beer is very light and to be honest you will ether love it, not care ether way or hate it. There are not really any bold flavors that stand out and is pretty average middle of the road brew!
Flor P.
Buenos Aires
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Es lindo pero enfría la mano para beberlo y al transpirarse la bebida puede resbalarse y caer (luego de haber tomado unas cuantas, claro).
Prefiero los chops que son prácticamente involcables.
ELIZABETH H.
Red deer, AB
Again?! really? ! i don't like beer. vodka is where its at. Influenster will not stop asking me to review beer!! I'm sure if y'all like it..this would be GREAT! Drink up!
candace g.
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Love the smooth taste of busweiser.
Different from other beers I find it sweeter and not as bitter tasting.
As for the price I think it is very reasonable and has been that way for years
Crystal G.
Barrie, ON
A good go to beer that is usually cheaper or featured at many happy hour establishments. Always consistent, light, refreshing and goes does so good on a super hot day.
Hailey G.
Courtice, ON
Pretty good if you are a beer lover you definitely will love this, I have never been to into beer but I definitely respect the way it is made and the taste of it I found this wasn't the worst tasting beer I've ever tasted it actually tasted quite nice I would drink it again for sure :) love the light bubbles
Kathy B.
Eel river crossing, New Brunswick
This is my favorite refreshment after a long hard day or on a hot summer afternoon. it has a smooth taste and full bodied flavor perfect for having with a meal or just enjoying a cold one.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart