BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Katharine F.
Ottawa, Ontario
This beer is really inexpensive, but that is pretty much the only good thing about it. I guess it could be considered "easy drinking", but that's because it has very little flavor.
Holly E.
Calgary , WY
My go-to game day beer - I have a light cup too which is really fun to set up while enjoying a cold beer it adds to the celebration - bud is easy to find at almost any liquor store and its affordable would recommend
Rachael W.
Toronto, Ontario
Budweiser is my favorite beer! There are just so many beers out there so you have to pick your favorite. Its usually cheap on tap and I never get sick of the taste. It's not too strong and really easy to go down.
Becca T.
British Columbia
Ok so many people would disagree with me but this is my absolute favorite beer! It's so smooth and easy to drink. Light and no strong beer taste. I love it! Perfect for summer days.
LeeSa N.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Best beer in town. This is one beer I keep on hand for my guests. Goes great with all menus especially a good old fashioned backyard bbq. Great choice for all aged beer drinkers.
Sarah T.
Garibaldi Highlands, BC
Quality beer, perfect on a sunny day. Light, crisp flavor with no aftertaste. A product that has been appearing in my fridge for over a decade. A product that I will continue to purchase on a regular basis
Lindsi G.
Fredericton, DC
One of my least favourite mass market beers. Tastes plain and I don't find it refreshing just heavy on the stomach. It's normally very cheap which is one of its positives and you can also find it anywhere.
Tanya B.
Maple ridge , BC
Not my favourite as I find it very low in flavour. The only time it's nice is in a hot summer day while camping. But needs to be ice cold. As soon as it gets the least bit warm it does not taste good at all.
Tabata B.
North Vancouver, AZ
Love having buds on a friday night. They're light yet strong enough. It doesn't make me feel stuffed and the price is always right. Definetely a good beer choice.
Puja N.
SCARBOROUGH, OH
I love getting a 24 pack of these at the grocery store in the summer while I'm picking up food for a good barbecue. However, they aren't very strong, so it's definitely a fun drink-with-dinner for a backyard cookout or other fun, casual event!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart