BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Jenny A.
Worthington, OH
My husband loves Budweiser. It is a little too heavy for my personal preference. It makes me feel to full and bloated quickly. My husband loves a cold Budweiser on a summer day after working outside. I would recommend this to others if they can handle the fullness of an non-lite beer. It's a good value and sells for the same price as it's competitors.
Abigail N.
Budweiser is a great beer that is not too heavy or light. A perfect medium. I am by no means a beer expert but it is one of the few beers I can tolerate drinking. Perfect for barbecues with the family.
Vickey s.
Sarnia, ON
Light fresh beer, tastes great and I'm not usually a beer drinker...this is the only beer i will drink though!!
ive tried canadian as well as a few others but the taste is so much nicer in bud. canadian leaves an after taste.
i will continue to drink but when i am in a beer drinking mood! also i refer my friends to bud!
Trista F.
I used to love budweiser beer and that was basically the only beer that I purchased. I started noticing that a lot of the time there were always one or two cans in the case or pack that tasted "skunky" (like, old beer) and decided to discontinue purchasing budweiser. I have to say that their customer service is great, and they had no problem replacing the case for me!
Tania H.
There's a reason why it's called "The King of Beers." Though I'm not a huge beer drinker, this is a good choice. It's smooth and crisp every time and tastes like grain and rice, not too hoppy. It's pretty foamy with good carbonation that's both bubbly and smooth. A lot of people complain about Budweiser and that's because it's a macro beer that's mass produced and not a craft. But it's still a good beer and worth a Friday night with cheese pizza.
Jordan S.
Aberdeenshire, Peterhead
The only beer that I actually like. I can drink this so easily and you can get decent sized crates for a decent price. However, I do not advise drinking 35 bottles within 2-3 hours and then attempt to play pool...it doesn't go down too well, haha!! Its a perfect summer beer!
Breanne V.
Kitchener
I love Budweiser :) It has such a smooth taste and is what I picture when I think "quality beer." A bonus about the 24 packs is that they usually come with a free budweiser item. I've gotten shirts, hats and even a portable speaker that surpasses my store bought ones...
April B.
Fort Langley , BC
I love beer and Bud is one of the 2 I always drink. It tastes clean and like a beer should taste. Classic can as always looks nice. I love it on a hot summer day. They don't need to change anything to make me keep buying it. I plan to buy some today since its my birthday!
Kim S.
Winnipeg
I've had the opportunity to drink Budweiser Beer on a few occasions as this is the choice that my friends prefer. I don't mind the taste as it is milder than some beers I have tried. I also do drink this when I am out with friends and would drink it again for sure.
Sandra S.
oshawa, ON, ON, ON, ON
I love the idea of a canned bottle, basically. I don't enjoy canned beverages, always buy bottles, but I loved these! I think because it has the shape of a bottle when you drink from it the beer is smooth as if drinking from a bottle rather than foamy like a can. I find they are a little more pricey than if I just chose simply can/bottle but on a hot day I do enjoy that the aluminum bottle design stays colder longer than a glass bottle. :)
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink