BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Dani V.
Broadlands, VA
It is a good light beer, easy to drink. It is very good for its value, good to buy when going to a party and having a buy a lot of it. Package is good and safe to carry around. Quality wise, it is not my favorite beer, but it's a simple beer to drink with friends, I'd buy it again.
Shannon H.
The first time I used the aluminum bottles I was actually at an outdoor theme park and it was about 95degrees out. The aluminum helped keep everything cool. Now I buy them to have by the pool or at the beach, anywhere I don't want glass.
Caroline V.
Cranford, NJ
With low cost products, like a can of beer, I'm all about the little "extras" that stick out. The packaging of this Budweiser goes out of its way into great detail to sell to you that it's America's best beer. And as someone who loves to support our country, great packaging to me!
Kimberly R.
Vinton, LA

A great all american beer. With a light brown color and not much head you can tell it is a mass produced beer, but it is light and refreshing with slight malt and a crisp taste. I will only drink this beer if I want to get really drunk😹
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
I really do not like Budweiser beer. I would say I like ale more and when I drink this it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It really just doesn't sit well with me and so I don't buy it but my grandpa still keeps on drinking it lol!
Jenny C.
New Fairfield, CT
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
I love Budweiser it's an all American beer and it's got a great price point. It's way better than the cheap alternatives that have a metaly taste and it more than met my expectations I will most definitely purchase this product again
Cheryl P.
Budweiser Beer quenches my thirst like no other beer on a hot summer day. I enjoy it straight from the bottle ice cold from the frig, When I see the label
I know I'm going to enjoy the taste, go to the porch, sit in my chair and twist the lid . I would recommend a Budweiser!
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Stronger than bud light but less popular. Decent flavor, and I absolutely love the patriotic cans. They're a huge hit and definitely memorable. The price is great and most people enjoy them. No complaints, would buy them again in the future.
Brittany D.
Fenton, MO
It took me a long time to really be able to drink beer. The taste was something I was never a fan of, but kept trying different beers to see if I could find one I enjoyed. I found that with the Budweiser brand. The bottles are slim which makes it great for holding without cramping your hand. The taste is spot on, crisp and clean
Cathryn S.
San Diego, CA
Great for beer pong, but not something to really sit and enjoy. Its not horrible by any means, and is actually super easy to drink. I work in a bar and I have many customers who love to drink it, they swear by the stuff. Great cheap beer to buy to have at your next party
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart