BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Carly H.
Calgary
Review for: Beer 12 - 12 fl oz bottle more...
I will only drink this in a bottle but it used to be the one I would drink in the younger days when I went out and was at the bars. Like most beers it’s very carbonated for me so I don’t love it but it did the job
Ashlee C.
Kelowna, BC
Budweiser was my go to beer in university because it was cheap and went down relatively easy. I tend to like dark beer more though so i wouldn't choose this for my every day drinking.
Larkin S.
Charleston, SC
Not comparable to a nice craft beer at all but when the wallet is tight or you're spending a day out on the water & in the sun, you can't go wrong with a few buds.
Valeria U.
Mississauga , OR
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans more...
It’s a good beer overall, not my favourite one but I don’t hate it, to me it’s just too light and needs more flavour. Decent beer to talk around friends or colleagues
Victoria W.
Kitchener, ON
I used to really love Budweiser, I find of all the light beers this is one of the best. It’s got great flavour! It’s better than a ton of the other big name brands.
Rachel P.
Barrie
Love Budweiser great for the summer and baseball games! I love it one of my favourite beers for the flavour. Would recommend to all of my fellow beer drinkers it’s honestly great! 10/10
Lianet H.
Kitchener , Ontario
T's no wonder why so many beer drinkers rate this beer highly. For decades now, the brewers of "Bud" have been onto a good thing, and they've stuck with it. So will I. Especially when the hops of many beers on the market get to be too bitter, and you really need either a break from those - or - an alternative of cold thirst-quenchers after surviving a long, busy, and hectic day. This beer is mellow, seems to be made with more with of a grain and malt mix, and is truly magnificent if you want to accompany any type of a meal with a beer. It's a good thing, and a good thing to stick with. Cheers.
Theodora G.
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
I absolutely love Budweiser Beer it's my go to beer on weekends when am willing to spend money.. In India, we have #Tuborng and #Carlsberg these are two famous beer brands :)
Sandra R.
I love my 6 pack of bud in the summer. The ultimate kick your feet back treat with a pack of these. As much as I enjoy the fact that you can enjoy more in a can, I don't really like them "Super sized". The can is hard to handle and makes you feel like your drinking out of a milk carton, in which mom always said "Get a glass! don't drink out of the carton!" . . So I suppose the solution would be to get a glass. But I just find the taste a lot different and takes longer to get them to that perfect chilled point. Plus they do get warm a lot faster. And nobody likes a warm beer! If I feel like I need to chug beers then this is the ultimate solution. In the meantime think Ill stick to my normal sized cans!
Jessica S.
Havelock, ON
Review for: Beer 12 - 12 fl oz bottle more...
Budweiser bottles have such a Great taste. It's soo smooth and perfectly carbonated. Delicious . In my opinion it's the best beer and I'm a repeat customer. Recommend it forsure
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink