BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
jessica d.
chateauguay, (QC) Quebec
Great taste of bud! the slim cans are very convent and fit well in my little hands. Great to drink at parties and for out door events seeing as they are small and easier to lug around.
Mary F.
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Budweiser Light is one of my favorite beers. i have started to drink others with half the calories, as i'm trying to lose weight. But if i wasn't, I'd definitely stay with Bud Light as it's has a great taste.
kacey d.
Cochrane , CA
Absolute swill. Do not drink under any circumstance. I’d honestly rather drink a day old bottle of vino than this thick trash beverage. There’s so many great craft brews and imports that you shouldn’t subject yourself to the equivalent of beer poison.
Krista M.
Lake echo , NS
I really enjoy this beer... it is smooth and light but you don't loose the flavor! It is one of my favorite beers and which is really good because it is an international brand.
Christina G.
Lincoln, NB
Budweiser is not my top beer choice but it is one of my top picks. It has a light smooth taste not overpowering like a lot of beers. I also find you can't taste the yeast in Budweiser as I can in most, I'm not really a fan of yeast. I would recommend this beer to a lot of people!
Megan M.
Calgary, Ab
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Budweiser is a premium beer with a quality taste and a smoothness that's different from most beers. It's got attractive packaging as well. I recommend if you just looking to relax and have a good time!
Brandi D.
Tignish
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
DRAFT BUDWEISER IS GREAT ALL THE GREAT FLAVOUR OF BUD OUT OF THE CAN WHAT MORE CAN A PERSON WANT. I DRINK FASTER IN A GLASS UNFORTUNATELY SO I DON'T HAVE A LOT OF TIME TO ENJOY THE TASTE OF JUST ONE LOL
Rita D.
Great taste, no wonder they call it the King of Beers! This pack is great to take to a party and is easy to carry. 6 are just enough to not get carried away at a party, if you know your limits and know that you can drink the whole pack if you wanted to.
Nicole M.
Not too dark but not that light stuff either. Smooth and perfect on a hot summers day while manning the grill. I do not buy beer often but when i do this is my go to. It is not expensive and it is always in stock. Plus there are usually promotional items with larger cases
Holly M.
Halifax , CT
Pretty decent beer, good for a night out. Nothing super special, there's definitely other beers I would get first, but Bud is something I've certainly purchased many times.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart