BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Jordan S.
Aberdeenshire, Peterhead
The only beer that I actually like. I can drink this so easily and you can get decent sized crates for a decent price. However, I do not advise drinking 35 bottles within 2-3 hours and then attempt to play pool...it doesn't go down too well, haha!! Its a perfect summer beer!
Breanne V.
Kitchener
I love Budweiser :) It has such a smooth taste and is what I picture when I think "quality beer." A bonus about the 24 packs is that they usually come with a free budweiser item. I've gotten shirts, hats and even a portable speaker that surpasses my store bought ones...
April B.
Fort Langley , BC
I love beer and Bud is one of the 2 I always drink. It tastes clean and like a beer should taste. Classic can as always looks nice. I love it on a hot summer day. They don't need to change anything to make me keep buying it. I plan to buy some today since its my birthday!
Sandra S.
oshawa, ON, ON, ON, ON
I love the idea of a canned bottle, basically. I don't enjoy canned beverages, always buy bottles, but I loved these! I think because it has the shape of a bottle when you drink from it the beer is smooth as if drinking from a bottle rather than foamy like a can. I find they are a little more pricey than if I just chose simply can/bottle but on a hot day I do enjoy that the aluminum bottle design stays colder longer than a glass bottle. :)
Kim S.
WINNIPEG
I've had the opportunity to drink Budweiser Beer on a few occasions as this is the choice that my friends prefer. I don't mind the taste as it is milder than some beers I have tried. I also do drink this when I am out with friends and would drink it again for sure.
Roxanna D.
Lincoln. NE
Budweiser is my fiancé and my veer of choice. It is always crisp and refreshing especially after a long day. It's funny because my fiancé has troubles remembering how to spell Budweiser so he came up with his own slogan to remember. We actually have submitted it to Budweiser. It goes Because U Deserve What Every Individual Should Enjoy Regularly. pretty catchy.
Tammy G.
Windsor, Ontario
Beer is not my drink of choice - but if that is the only thing available - this product would be on top of my list for its smooth flavour and easy taste - served very cold and boughten from the ber store chiller - this product can be used as a tailgaiting party staple.
Jennie S.
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
I usually get this out of the tap at my favorite bar. This is a clean crisp taste. Its lite and airy as well. For the price i pay it is awesome. I love the flavor of it. I think this product is fin e the way it is. I will purchase this item again and gain.
Laura S.
UK
It's great to mix with lemonade. As it has a freshness to its taste and isn't too strong. It has a little sweetness itself. I'm not a big drinker and I find this a nice drink for everyone to have a party who drinks a lot or a little. It has a good colour to it as well and it's very clear.
Nathália M.
São Bernardo do campo
Budweiser is my favorite beer. I think the super smooth taste, while it is striking. I like because I find everywhere a super fair and affordable price. I recommend to others despite knowing that many of those who enjoy beers prefer their stronger taste, which is not the case of Bud.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart