BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Rachel P.
Barrie
Love Budweiser great for the summer and baseball games! I love it one of my favourite beers for the flavour. Would recommend to all of my fellow beer drinkers it’s honestly great! 10/10
Lianet H.
Kitchener , Ontario
T's no wonder why so many beer drinkers rate this beer highly. For decades now, the brewers of "Bud" have been onto a good thing, and they've stuck with it. So will I. Especially when the hops of many beers on the market get to be too bitter, and you really need either a break from those - or - an alternative of cold thirst-quenchers after surviving a long, busy, and hectic day. This beer is mellow, seems to be made with more with of a grain and malt mix, and is truly magnificent if you want to accompany any type of a meal with a beer. It's a good thing, and a good thing to stick with. Cheers.
Theodora G.
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
I absolutely love Budweiser Beer it's my go to beer on weekends when am willing to spend money.. In India, we have #Tuborng and #Carlsberg these are two famous beer brands :)
Sandra R.
I love my 6 pack of bud in the summer. The ultimate kick your feet back treat with a pack of these. As much as I enjoy the fact that you can enjoy more in a can, I don't really like them "Super sized". The can is hard to handle and makes you feel like your drinking out of a milk carton, in which mom always said "Get a glass! don't drink out of the carton!" . . So I suppose the solution would be to get a glass. But I just find the taste a lot different and takes longer to get them to that perfect chilled point. Plus they do get warm a lot faster. And nobody likes a warm beer! If I feel like I need to chug beers then this is the ultimate solution. In the meantime think Ill stick to my normal sized cans!
Jessica S.
Havelock, ON
Review for: Beer 12 - 12 fl oz bottle more...
Budweiser bottles have such a Great taste. It's soo smooth and perfectly carbonated. Delicious . In my opinion it's the best beer and I'm a repeat customer. Recommend it forsure
ryan c.
This is truly the only beer I drink. I have had all the craft beers before and the discounts.. from blue to mgd. Bud is still the best beer ever. Always buy 28s and usually have to get another case the next day! Will never stray from this beer!
Ashley C.
Canada
Our usual everyday beer. Great cold on a super hot day. I usr it while cooking as well in either stews, shrimp. Also makes a great sauce for steaks and great in beer can chicken.
Jessica S.
Winnipeg , MB
Review for: Beer 16 oz more...
If your looking for a light beer this is definitely the one. If you aren’t really a beer drinker I would recommend this one because it doesn’t have a strong flavour to it
Mags G.
Chester, NS
The best beer by far and the only beer I will drink. It has a nice clean crisp flavor without all the nasty aftertaste of beer. Budweiser is also amazing for cooking meat.If you want the most tender meat you've ever eaten...cook it in Budweiser.I use approx. 1- 2 tall boy cans for a meal big enough to feed a family of four. Best of all it doesn't leave your food tasting like your eating a can of beer.
Christina G.
Campbell river
One big can of refreshing Budweiser beer is very affordable. Very tasty , cold and thirst quenching.
Recommend this buy if your looking for a single tasty treat.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart