BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Lisa D.
Moncton
A great tasting beer that's been around for awhile back in my bar hopping days was always my go too for beer.. and now years later i do still like to crack open.a cold one with myself not the boys haha old ppl don't crack one with the boys .. lol jk
Tara T.
I like this beer. It's not too strong of taste. Definitely tastes like beer but not over powering. Its kinda crisp and smooth at the same time. Its awesome on a hot summer day ice cold. My favorite is in an ice cold can or chilled glass from the freezer.
Lígia S.
London, London
The beer is the same of the other packages however, for people like me who don't drink fast it is too big the size. Normally the beer gets hot and I'm on half way through. The prize is good but is more valuable for people how drinks fast.
Ally W.
Nice crisp taste and refreshing on a summers day. Myself and my husband love that this beer is on offer in the majority of our local pubs/bars. This is my go to when I’m looking to purchase a beer! Definitely will continue buying.
Gabriele W.
Budweiser is really nice on a summers day. I like to buy this when I have a BBQ as it's cheap and a lot gets consumed when my friends are around. My dad says this is his favourite of all time ,you can pick this up at many places
Vanessa R.
Doral, FL
Budweiser has always been quite decent. Honestly, I like Heineken better but that’s a matter of taste. I have had it several times but I still can’t fully like it. I give it 3/5. If I have other options I won’t choose this one.
Krista P.
Kitchener, ON
Busweiser is a staple for me. There is always a few in my fridge for nights when i need it! its a lighter beet and the taste isnt too strong, perfect if your not a big beer drinker and are looking for something lighter.
Kaitlyn U.
Vancouver, BC
Review for: Beer 6 - 16 fl oz; 1 pt; cans more...
Budweiser is okay. I don’t love it, it’s definitely not my first or second choice. But it’s cheap and super accessible so when you just want a cheap drink it’ll do, it’s quality matches the price so you can’t be upset about that!
paola a.
Calexico, CA
Me encanta esta cerveza es ma mejor de todas el e mejor complemento para una tarde con las amigas o para una fiesta sabe increíble!!! Definitivamente la seguiria comprando por siempre no se compara con ninguna otra !!
Julia G.
Review for: Suitcase Beer 24 - 12 fl oz cans more...
Not a huge fan of canned beer, I would much rather bottled as I find that when it’s in a can, it’s watery. That being said, this is probably one of the best canned beers and if you buy it in Quebec, super cheap! 😂
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart