BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Sarah Beth C.
Budweiser is an American classic, even though it’s owned by a Belgian company. The best thing about Budweiser in a can is that it’s like Diet Coke in a can. You get one anywhere in America and you know it will taste exactly how you expect.
cassie r.
I don't care for this beer at all. It's good when ice cold and it will do if it's the only thing around. But even on the occasion that I do have one I always end up with a headache.
Chantelle M.
Tucson, Az
I like this beer when its super super ice cold that's when it tastes its best. If I'm feeling like popping open a beer this will be my first choice to buy.
Ria K.
Carrollton
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a classic beer. From beach to lake to steak this is your beer! The taste is great and the classic American packaging can’t be beat. I always bring this beer to parties because it’s a crowd pleaser.
yeimy c.
colorado springs
Budweiser beer good opcion to share with family, friends or yourself, enjoy the time.
Michelle K.
N Tonawanda, NY
Always a decent pick for a go to beer. Not much of a beer person myself though at all, I prefer mixed drinks but this is drinkable after I’ve had a few mixed drinks.
Leah l.
Hyannis, MA
Not a bad beer but definitely not a favorite. I can drink it if it is the only choice I have but usually prefer others
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
My review on all beer will be the same. I can’t stand the taste. It has a strong yeast and carbonation taste to it. I feel it gets flat quick and taste nasty. However it’s a good price and I love the cute design on the can
Emily C.
Milton
We buy Budweiser because of the price and pretty pleased. Goes down smooth on a hot summer day for sure!!!!
Zoriya K.
Dover, DE
I’ve always been a lover of beer out of all my girlfriends I’m the only one that drinks it 💁🏻‍♀️. Ran out of bud light one day and I ended up loving it. I’d highly recommend if you’re a lover of beer! Head to your local liquor store.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink