BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Sarah B.
Telford
I like the taste but it really does not agree with my head. After a few sips I get a really bad head ache Budweiser Beer tastes good but it just isn't for me
Priscilla C.
This is one of my favorite to buy when im going out to a summer night party and great for camp outs watching a hockey game on a weekend with my spouse and a few friends the taste is awesome
Katie S.
I’m not a fan of Budweiser beers. I find the taste very bland, and it often gives me a headache, which is unusual for me. I find I taste the can more than the beer.
Marlene H.
Vancouver, AK
I find American beer bland without much depth of flavour. This is an ok beer to just slam back if your goal is to get drunk and not to enjoy the flavour of the beer
Rebecca D.
Kingston, ON
Great as a draft or in a bottle, my favorite way to use this beer is in recipes for pork roasts or steak. It is full of flavor without the nasty alcohol aftertaste.
Pauline P.
This is one of my go-to beers when my I’m in the mood to drink with my husband. It’s not strong and bitter. And it doesn’t have a strong smell unlike other beers.
Nicole G.
Light, crisp taste. Very refreshing. Reasonably priced and usually on sale. I have bought many many times before. You can always count on the quality to be the same.
Erica R.
Oshawa, WY
My go to beer is this one! It's amazing and goes down quite nicely! I usually buy this at the beer store and it is decently priced. Definitely would recommend giving this one a try!
Micheline G.
Sturgeon Falls , ON
Review for: Beer 20 - 12 fl oz bottle more...
Very good at first but after the first few you no longer taste that amazing taste. It’s a good buy for your well earned dollar. Budweiser Beer your well worth the money
Shadeau Y.
Kent , Ashford
In the UK we only have regular bud. I’m not a typical beer drinker. But I have to say, keeping a can or two of bud in the fridge is key to a nice summer eve. It’s lovely to come home and crack one open, I pop a bit of lemon in too!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart