BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Rania H.
New Carrolltn, MD
I didn't even drink this beer in college it was so horrendous. I bought it in the last 12 months because I was looking for an incredibly cheap beer, one I wouldn't be tempted to drink, to make beer can chicken.

The chicken came out wonderful though. I recommend this cheap beer for cooking and nothing else.
thao l.
Manitowoc, WI
This beer brings back my childhood, because it's the only beer that my father drank. I remember when he gave me my first sip! It was bitter to me but then all the foams from an ice cold cup. Now that I'm older, it's taste so good on a hot day. It's not as bitter but has a great bold beer taste. This is a great beer! And it's delicious with food too. I WILL definitely repurchase....for the great beer and the memories behind it.
Allyson J.
Fishers, IN
This is my all-time favorite heavier beer. I think Budweiser has a strong brand as America's beer, and I have always known that it's the go-to beer to drink! It has a wonderful flavor and it's always easily accessible. To my friends that don't traditionally like darker or heavier beer, I always recommend trying Budweiser, and everyone is always happy they did!
Allison M.
Pittsfield, MA
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Hi all I'm trying not the best of my favorite of the time and effort and money for it is the only way you want it for you guys think I can see that it will not work with your phone Hi all I'm trying not the best of my favorite of the time and effort and money for it is the only way you want it for you guys think I can see that it will not work with your phone
Leah C.
I'm a Budweiser girl, always have been. Give me an ice cold Bud on a hot day or nestled with my hubby next to the fireplace and I am all set. Many beers have come and gone, changed their ingredients up, made "improvements ", not Budweiser. They don't need to improve greatness. Budweiser beers are timeless, classic and full bodied.
Raven S.
Penn valley, Ca
Has a really good smooth flavor. Easy to drink and even easier for my husband to do beer bongs with. He cant get drunk off of beer but when he does beer bongs of Budweiser he get get a good buzz going! Thank you for a great beer, we love enjoying a cold one with family and friends having a good time!
ELIZABETH  L.
Saugus, MA
Most people I know go for the cheapest beer just to get them drunk and don't care about the flavor. Not me. Yes I prefer a full flavored beer that goes down smooth like a light beer. Nothing goes better with a football or hockey game then an ice cold bud heavy from the can. These are my go to beers, I've got a case in my fridge at all times. Well more like half a case!! I am a proud bud heavy drinking American!
Lizz S.
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
LOVE the america cans! Bought these for a bachelorette party and they were a hit! Budweiser is a common brand that everybody loves, but the decorated America cans add a cute touch. It's always affordable and is much better than Miller anything. Bought from the local grocery store for a bargain!
Taylor L.
Denver, CO
Honestly not a huge Budweiser fan, but I have a weird habit of denting my cans where my thumb fits when I hold it and it's like these come straight from the factory of Made for Taylor. Perf. Plus with the new cans it tastes better. Not sure why but hey, no complaints here. Only thing is, they're an odd size. I feel like a little bigger or a bit smaller would have been perfect but they're a odd mix of the two.
Margaux A.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
It is the king of beers for a reason. I think that this beer is tasty and has a lot of flavors. I prefer light beers but I will splurge for this beer. It has great flavors for a cheaper beer. It is pretty affordable but I think I would buy other beers that have fewer calories like Bud Light.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink