BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Charlotte M.
Melbourne
It's drinkable but it's not anything special, it's quite bland but it's not a terrible experience. I did however enjoy the half can half bottle mine came in, great way for it to stay cool.
Stephanie S.
Burlington, ON
Best tasting beer. Have tried many different types of beer and this is the only one I enjoy. Great packaging , nice taste , good price for what you get. Not too heavy on the stomach. Would definitely keep purchasing.
Reese P.
Vancouver
Hands down my favorite beer no matter the occasion. Cool, Crisp and super refreshing. It’s no wonder Budweiser Beer’s recipe is under extreme lock and key, it’s flavor can’t be matched and that’s fine by me!
Kayla B.
Innisfil
This type of beer is amazing, it doesn’t leave a hangover, it doesn’t make you feel bloated and it goes down very smoothly. It’s a very refreshing type of beer for a nice hot summer day
Bethanee L.
It's an ok beer. Used to drink it a lot before I tasted most other. Can taste a bit ashy in my opinion. Nicer in the bottle than any other vessel and read-only priced compared to some.
Jessie R.
Charlottetown
Review for: Beer 12 - 12 fl oz bottle more...
My in laws always have this kicking around at the cottage so to me it’s associated with summer beach days which I have no problem with. Pretty generic beer taste and I always love a beer backed by beautiful horses!
Holly E.
Calgary , WY
My go-to game day beer - I have a light cup too which is really fun to set up while enjoying a cold beer it adds to the celebration - bud is easy to find at almost any liquor store and its affordable would recommend
Milena A.
Budweiser beer is perfect for home parties and friends meetings so you can consider it because of his original flavor, I like it but the taste is more or less strong so I drink it sometimes when my friends buy it
Rhonda S.
Halifax
Almost always a good go to for q beach day or a back yard bbq. Love the light taste and the east flavour. Always tastes good after a long day in the sun, sitting on the deck.
Terri D.
paisley
Great lager, available basically everywhere. This is my "go to" lager and usually what I will drink. It's easier to drink than some alternatives and you can usually find good offers on it also in supermarkets.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart