BY BUDWEISER

• Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Kay R.
Tucson
Purchased at: Walmart
One of the best American beers out there. It's a great party beer, perfect bbq beer, the best relaxing beer. Its one of the best. Has a great taste.
Fawn M.
detroit
Review for: Suitcase Beer 24 - 12 fl oz cans more...
What more can you say the brand and design speak for themselves the perfect all American beer for that hot summer night
Alyssa T.
USA
Not my absolute favorite but I do drink it quite often. I'm more of a lite beer kind of girl but if thats not an option I do like Budweiser
Jessica l.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love this beer personally, better than budlight. But after drinking so many it tends to give me a nasty bowel. And have to rush to the bathroom if you know what I mean.😅
Elizabeth S.
Newark
Not so happy with this product... It just taste flat and kind of old to me. I wouldnt try this product again!
Kiana G.
Norfolk
Purchased at: Walmart
Love Budweiser..its a favorite beer of mine and i have one or two when i hang out with friends at a club or social setting
Amberley D.
West Blocton
Purchased at: Walmart
Budweiser has always been my go-to beer! I love the taste of it. Just about every other beer I have tried just tastes more like water than beer to me when compared to Budweiser. My whole family loves it!
Pamela W.
Sedgwick, KS
This is our go to beer. Most people like it. It has a great flavor. It isn't overly bitter like some beers. Keep this beer really really cold for the best flavor.
brooke w.
2533 Stevens mill road
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband favorite beer. This is his go to beer for a long day on the beach or grilling out in the summer time! It is a cool refreshing beer that isnt too heavy!
Catherine L.
A classic American go to! Love this brew. It’s light and refreshing for the summer especially. And the proceeds go to a good cause!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink