BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Mariví R.
Doral, FL
Review for: Budweiser Beer Cans - 30 CT, Beer 12 - 12 fl oz bottle, Budweiser® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans, Budweiser Beer Bottles 12 oz, 6 pk, Budweiser 10 Oz Beer 24 Pk Cans, Budweiser® Beer 24-16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottles more...
I am a loyal beer drinker. I have a different, specific beer depending on my mood or where I am.
Have a Bud when feeling sweaty or chilling at the airport waiting for your next flight! Aluminum bottles are my favorite, they make the experience even more unique and tasty!
Tearrah C.
Surrey, BC
Classic bud! This is everyone’s classic and favourite beer! I don’t mind it has a smooth taste and very affordable. Bud was always the top choice for friends and party’s. It’s definitely a crowd pleaser and gets the beer job done
Michelle M.
toronto
Review for: Suitcase Beer 24 - 12 fl oz cans more...
My all time favourite beer! It's not too sweet, not too bitter, just the perfect amount of malt goodness. The best for social gatherings. The price isn't bad but it's also not the cheapest out there. The packaging is also great.
Diana C.
Epsom, Surrey
Is my partner’s favourite beer! Im not a big fan of beer but this is one is actually not that bad! Its not too bitter and has a refreshing crisp taste. It always on offer in our local supermarkets and will definitely buy again
Jennifer O.
The taste of this beer is great! Special for parties and friends gathering, not pricey and very easy to find, but my special use for this beer is for cooking, makes great meat and stews. This beer is just good for everything!
Laura D.
Dartmouth
It’s a typical beer. Mostly water, but a thirst quencher. For sunny days and the back of your pick up truck- if you’re into that sort of thing. A good beer for beer pong or flip cup- so you’re not heart broken if it spills.
Natalie P.
Not the best, yet not the worst, I find it's a bit of an personal preference you either love it or hate it, wonderful packaging though, very gassy and I always seem to get very bloated when I drink it so I tend to avoid it.
Josette D.
Windsor, ON
Big Budweiser fan, when I get the choice it's between this and (Moosehead be & Keith's). I truly do go with the others more often because they're lighter. However, Budweiser taste good, isn't too heavy and is a good price
Tina B.
Red Deer, Alberta
Review for: Beer 12 - 12 fl oz bottle more...
Budweiser is alright if I’m already drunk, or else it tastes like cat pee , the packaging is nice and it’s tastes way better in a bottle , I’d rather drink hard liquor or coolers but beer is cheap and everyone likes it
Cepoiu E.
Review for: Budweiser Beer 12 Oz Glass Bottle more...
Good beer recomand perfect fir good taste i recomnad thus is very nice and taste good is perfect for warner summer o  the beach
i luke to servevery cold and i like yo drink beer
is thebest drink aftera steak or barbecue my friend love thebeer and we buy allot
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart