BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Mike P.
Lacombe
A good traditional beer that is smooth and easy to drink. It is a mild beer and not very strong. Great beer for watching the came or out camping. Inexpensive and tastes good. A great classic. Would buy again.
Danni D.
Budweiser is one of the best things to come to the UK from America, what a fantastic beer this is! Availability and affordability is second to none, with low prices and stock in most supermarkets! Great beer.
Bre J.
Lower sackville
Love this beer it's always been a favorite. Qnd I sont even drink beer but whenever I do this is always what I pick this or bud lime. Goes down like water so easy to drink
Nikita L.
Glasgow
We always grab a large box of these whenever we are having a party, some friends round or even at camping. Everyone is happy with the drink and it can always be relied on when you aren't sure of people's tastes. Would definitely buy again for future occasions, often we have this with weekend dinners too.
Tanisha A.
Oshawa, ON
I do not like the taste beer at all. I find it to be too salty and it is not my cup of tea. However, I know from friends who do drink beer. This is an average and not quite exceptional drink.
Charlotte A.
BRISTOL, BRISTOL
I rate this high because its a great beer to take to parties amd it doesnt leave me with a hangover. I'm sure it mutilates my liver and brain just as well as other brands, but i don't feel bad the next day and that makes me happy. Well done bud, i can only assume you are brewed with paracetamol.
Tamera O.
Fredericton, NB
Review for: Suitcase Beer 24 - 12 fl oz cans more...
Only beer I enjoy drinking, the taste has always been incredible anytime I buy beer this is what I buy. Almost always has interesting designs on the cans as well
Akua✨ A.
Birmingham , Tipton
Review for: Budweiser Beer 8 Oz Slim Can more...
Not a lot of drink in the can but still gives you that’s refreshing taste. If you are who doesn’t drink a lot you can definitely buy this one. It’s super affordable and tastes good.
Natalie B.
Huddersfield
My go to beer! Always what I reach for in the shop and what I order at the bar!
Refreshing when its cold, its quite a strong tasting beer and best from the bottle! Its changed to screw tops now which is much better as I dont need to search all the kitchen for my bottle opener!
Ashes D.
Toronto, ON
Pretty low on my list of beers I will buy. It’s affordable and pretty basic in taste but I find myself not enjoying it as much as I would most of the other domestic brands. I will drink this when I’m at my dads place and it’s fine but I wouldn’t grab it at the store for myself.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart