BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
This is my favorite beer to get at a local bar with a music box. I can drink 3 pitches of this fresh cold beer and love it. This is more of a better choice for a bar beer. I would recommend this beer to everyone I know because it's a great conversation beer also.
takayla V.
West Virginia, WV
This seems to be a favorite in my home! I'm not personally a big beer drinker but my boyfriend and his friends and family throw a few back here and there and this seems to be their go-to beer. It's smooth anf not too overwhelming yet gets the job done. Whether you're looking for a buzz or just wanting relax!
Marilyn V.
San Leandro, CA
How doesn't love an ice cold Budweiser on a nice summer day, heck I'll even drink one in winter. Reminds me of summer cook outs and hanging out with friends, though I generally drink the Budweiser light. It has a refreshing taste, Most Certainly will buy again.
Victoria Z.
Copperas Cove, TX
I actually did enjoy this beer, my husband bought it because the retailer he went to did not have bud select (my favorite). So he came home with this. It was good, but not what I'm used to. He definitely enjoyed it more than I did, maybe it's a man thing. Hope this female point of view might help you out!
alyssa b.
Can never go wrong with a good ol american beer. pretty sure its made in america lol if not, the packaging is misleading. lol this is one of my go-to beers any time of the year or any season! I'm a little biased because i just like beer in general. will definitely purchase again. probably even this week
Caitlyn R.
Vermilion, OH
My go to beverage for the evening! Nothing quite beats a cold Budweiser on a summer night. I still enjoy them during the other months, but I cannot wait to sip on this refreshing beer in the warm weather. A true American beer! I would HIGHLY recommend this beer to anyone!
Tammy W.
Sunnyvale, CA
Doesn't get American than a Budweiser! It's a staple in my house during the summer months. The crispy refreshing Taste is fun times in a bottle! Wether mowing the lawn on the boat, chilling on the patio in the sun or at a BBQ nothing is better than a bud in hand. It doesn't get better than this. The aluminum bottles are fun classy and make the beer colder longer.
Brittany D.
Arlington, VA
I love this beer because it reminds me of America :) and its super festive for the holidays. It has a stronger taste and alcohol content than some other similarly priced beers so I feel like I get a better value from it. I also really like it because it was my parents choice of beer when I was growing up.
Edith C.
Killeen, TX
Out of all the beers out there this one has to be my absolute favorite. The taste is just right and it goes down pretty easy. The price isn't too bad for this beer, I really recommend this to anyone who loves good tasting beer.
Beverly N.
Sunrise
I don't drink beer so I really can't say its 5 stars or less because I don't drink beer. But what I can say is that with all the beer purchases I've made has been for someone else
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart