BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Brenda Kinzie S.
Bostic, NC
This isn't my first choice in beer. It's kinda bitter and it has to be ice cold or you can't gag down the taste of it.
Toni F.
Saint Francis
Ice cold Budweiser after work - yes please!! It's one of my favorite beers to drink. I prefer the bottle but a can is just as good. Budweiser - Because U Deserve What Every Individual Should Enjoy Regularly!!
steve s.
castorland, NY
It is not a bad beer. I find it to be a little watery tasting. It did not meet my expectations, It would be ok to have one with a friend ,But wouldn't drink them often. There is many better tasing beers out there. no i wouldn't buy it again, I prefer another brand.
ashley h.
Lakewood WA
Cheap, but a good party beer! You can drink a lot of this stuff and it tastes pretty much the same warm as it does cold.
Megan H.
Indian River
Budweiser is the only beer I'll drink anymore, I don't like bud light, it's only Budweiser all of the way!
Rebekah D.
Nacogdoches, TX
An American beer staple and classic. This is a great refreshing beer than Americans are proud to drink
Taylor P.
Budweiser beer is great, especially when cold. I love drinking it out when I’m with friends or family at a party!
Ashley H.
Louisville
It's fine. Similar to Bud Light, but nothing special. With all of the craft beers popping up I think decades favorites are taking a back seat. Budweisers are cheaper when eating out so if I'm on a budget I'd probably go towards this brand.
Emily C.
Milton
We buy Budweiser because of the price and pretty pleased. Goes down smooth on a hot summer day for sure!!!!
Sarah B.
Mooresville, NC
Review for: Suitcase Beer 24 - 12 fl oz cans more...
When I think of an American beer, This is it. It reminds me of the south and growing up. Budweiser is more of the “stronger “ types of beer you can get, in my opinion
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart