BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Lindsay b.
Swansea , MA
Love this product! Nothing say USA like good old nice cold one that goes down smooth!
Katy F.
Budweiser beer is a ok beer, but not the best. You can get it at a good price though.
Natasha W.
Jacksonville, FL
Budweiser beer is a great product. Always tastes great and goes with almost any meal.
Sadie S.
Richmond, VA
Budweiser is by far my favorite beer. I could honestly drink it any day of the week.
Stephanie S.
Saint Charles, MO
I love anything Anheuser Busch makes! The quality and taste is consistent every time!
Beth B.
I only drink occasionally, but bud is always a go to beer, goes over well at parties
Ashley S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love Budweiser beer. Very refreshing, of course tastes better when drank super cold
Tiffany B.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Budweiser Beer 12 Oz Glass Bottle more...
There is nothing like a cold bud heavy. This is my beer of choice it has great flavor
Anne C.
ENGLEWOOD, CO
For a "cheap" alternative to my normal choice. I would choose this over Coors any day
Hannah W.
I don't like craft beers, so Budweiser is my go too. It is also good for any budget!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink