BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Miranda A.
Review for: Beer 12 - 12 fl oz bottle more...
Not my favorite but my fiancé drinks this sometimes when she wants to mix it up. It’s not the most expensive beer in the store and it pairs good with a football game or bonfire. Beer is beer. Y’all. Lol.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This wasn't as bad as I was expecting it to be but it still is just ok. Budweiser pours a golden hue with a thick two fingered head that dissipates pretty quickly and doesn't leave much of a lacing. The aroma is crisp and clean but there isn't much else other than a faint sweetness. The flavor is crisp and clean as well but the rice comes out more bitter than corn from other Miller and Coors' offerings. This wasn't terrible but nothing overly great either.
Kristen N.
Longs, SC
The ultimate American sellout! Yes, it's brewed the hard way, as brewing lagers is difficult, temperature is everything. But this no flavor, Belgian owned beer tried its hardest to stick to its roots of exploiting the American people with its true goal, making lots of money for its shareholders and Belgian paren't company. Support local business, support American business and drink local. This is pretty much half a world away as far as American goes.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
When I used to drink Budweiser this is how I purchased it, because I liked drinking out of a can, to me there is a different taste when you drink from a bottle or a can, and personally I think it's better from a can, it seems to me that there is less of the bitter flavor, but that's just me, everyone likes there beer either from the can, bottle, or glass, but I don't drink anymore.....
Chelsea S.
Perry
It’s Budweiser. I mean, c’mon it’s a classic. The Clydesdale? And remember that dog? I mean really. Tugs at the heart strings. You can’t compete with it. #Merica
Hannah G.
As someone who can definitely be a beer snob, and is a big fan of craft beers, I feel comfortable saying this beer is a fan favorite, especially for sporting-adjacent events (i.e. The super bowl). It's great year-found, as popular for sipping during a game of corn hole as it is for watching football. It's certainly not revolutionary and you're not going to win any creativity points by picking it up, but it's always a solid choice.
Elizabeth O.
Budweiser beer provides an All-American beer experience for anyone looking for a reasonably priced and tasty beer to enjoy on hot summer nights. Budweiser provides a unique opportunity with can design to allow consumers to express themselves through the can design. With its American flag and Lady Liberty can design, this is a beer Uncle Sam would definitely approve!
Gloria G.
I love budweiser but I prefer the bottle instead of the cans. I only like to drink them when they are really cold and you can see the ice on the outside of the bottle.
Chrissy C.
Modesto, CA
Refreshing beer, and my husband's favorite! It's his go to beer for all our baseball games and the forth of July! We love the red,white and blue packaging and the price could not be beat. It's a satisfying drink after a long day. I recommend everyone (21 and older) give it a try.
Peyton W.
Auburn
I have no idea how this beer still in existence because it is still gross. I avidly and actively avoid this beer. If someone says they like this brand for beer I don't befriend them. Unless they are willing to sponsor me through college and maybe even pay me to advertise for them I will never drink this beer I will never even recommend this beer to my friends. It could also be that I just don't have a taste for this type of beer but I've tried to enjoy it and every time I am disappointed.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink