BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Keely E.
Great for when it's hot outside and don't want your beer to get hot before you drink it!
Jennifer S.
Avon Lake, OH
I love the aluminum bottles. They feel nice when holding them and the beer tastes great!
Liz W.
Eagle Mtn, UT
Review for: Beer 36 - 12 fl oz cans more...
Not as smooth or as full of taste as many other beers, it’s cheap. but ‘Murica loves it.
heather m.
Camden, SC
I don't like budwieser as much as other brands I find the beer to have an unplesent taste
Emilee K.
Biddeford
I love Budweiser ! One of the better brands, very nice taste not to light not to strong!
Lori U.
Best beer ever! .. won't drink anything else! Definitely my go to when I need a sip :) ..
Morgan M.
Adrian
Cheap taste, I give it that it is smooth like water but it is a very cheapie nasty beer.
Jessica G.
The design on the box is great detail .. Not a fan of this beer! Taste too weird for me .
Jose M.
Palm Springs, CA
Review for: Budweiser Beer 8 Oz Slim Can more...
This on a hot summer day by the beach in SoCal , yup this is that drink , happy summer !
Kaylie W.
Euless, TX
Decent beer for hot summer days when you're at a baseball game and have no other option.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink