BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Jessica M.
Shelbyville, KY
My absolute 100% go to drink. Of courae, i drink cocktails and take shots like everyone else, but if im just generally drinking, relaxing, eating, hanging out...this is the drink. It has a full bodied taste so you can actually enjoy the beer, adds a little fullness on top of meals, perfect balance between too much and not enough alcohol. All in all my favorite drink pretty much my whole life.
JEstine W.
Inverness, FL
Budweiser beer is completely amazing! It's a must have at every party and social gathering in fact it's always in my fridge! It's got a great flavor with no bitterness to it and a great go to after a hard days work. It's the best beer ever and the only beer I drink!
Kari V.
Steelville, MO
Disclaimer: I'm not much of a beer drinker! When I do buy beer, though, I buy Budweiser. Most beer is too bitter for me to enjoy it, but Budweiser is less so and is drinkable for me. It has a pleasant amount of carbonation, and the cans are attractive. I will continue to only buy Budweiser when I'm looking for beer.
Samantha C.
Longmont , CO
Budweiser is the unofficial beer of summer music festivals. You can never go wrong no matter if you are out tailgating, dancing by the stage or wandering through the campgrounds. It is just a classic that you can always depend on. I love that I always great the same great taste
Christina R.
I like to mix it with clamato and lime. If you sprinkle tajin with it it tastes so good. This is also my go to if I play beer pong.. The packaging is very nice.. The price is good for the quality of beer that it is.. I always buy this beer.. All party's and occasions..
Virginia l.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Im not a fan of beer , unless it is budweiser. its fresh and delisious. not to mention ths is a true american beer. sumer cant get her soon enough so i can get a pack and hit the lake with some friends. i would and will recommend this beer to anyone. it is that amazign
Misma G.
Belmont, MA
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
It's my second favorite industrial beer, but I didn't like the change of the name for America, because it's a lot easier when you go to a bar and order a bud, not an america!
The taste is good, it's easy for drink and doesn't have a strong taste as heineken (MY FAVORITE).
Marilyn V.
San Leandro, CA
How doesn't love an ice cold Budweiser on a nice summer day, heck I'll even drink one in winter. Reminds me of summer cook outs and hanging out with friends, though I generally drink the Budweiser light. It has a refreshing taste, Most Certainly will buy again.
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
This is my favorite beer to get at a local bar with a music box. I can drink 3 pitches of this fresh cold beer and love it. This is more of a better choice for a bar beer. I would recommend this beer to everyone I know because it's a great conversation beer also.
takayla V.
West Virginia, WV
This seems to be a favorite in my home! I'm not personally a big beer drinker but my boyfriend and his friends and family throw a few back here and there and this seems to be their go-to beer. It's smooth anf not too overwhelming yet gets the job done. Whether you're looking for a buzz or just wanting relax!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart