BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Britny H.
Lakeview, MI
Alright so never been a fan of beer any kind of beer really but I choose this since its what my dad drinks lol. This can be found everywhere gas stations, grocery stores, wal-mart and many others. Very affordable especially if you are an everyday drinker, this is for you. I have bought this on my own just to see if i'd like it but that was a big NOPE. It reminds me of pee in a can just the color.
Lysa J.
Youngsville, NC
Budweiser 16 oz Glass Bottle beers are always a favorite at any event. There's always something nice about grabbing an ice cold bottle and pooping the cap off, no matter what the event, or what time of year. If it is a social gathering you can be sure to find these nestled in my ice chest waiting to greet you with a cold refreshing sip that is certain to make you feel right at home.
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
An All-American top favorite can't go wrong with Budweiser beer I definitely don't like the Lite version of this year because it tastes like water at the Budweiser is probably one of my top favorites besides Shiner Bock I definitely purchase Budweiser when Shiner is not available
Terra G.
Tarentum, PA
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Bud Weiser is a pretty good beer and i feel as its a good to go for when buying beer. I don't think there's much room for improvement. I buy this beer when I'm having friends around. The flavor is not a bad taste. Yes I would buy this beer again when I'm with my friends.
Jennifer S.
East China
The American favorite with the most American package that is out there! A nice mix of fresh oats and barely that will satisfy any party or occasion. The price point has and always will be an affordable one. You can get it almost anywhere and everyone likes it, well almost everyone who enjoys an ice cold one on a hot day!
Tiffany L.
Morristown, TN
These are my favorite ones. Just about everyone that drinks Budweiser has bought a 6 pack of glass ones. They are very convenient and usually not too overpriced for a 6 pack. Budweiser is well known at many sporting events too. At the race track the 16 ounce glass bottles are sold and that is what I use when I am watching Nascar or going to a local wrestling event at a coliseum.
Nadine c.
Great taste really like this beer great. Nice and crips especially when it's very very cold. My go to beer great for visitors parties or even to have a beer after a long day of work I would recommend Budweiser all the time never nothing else. Overall great beer and taste
brittany h.
Clarksburg, WV
This is definitely the best beer around, my boyfriend drinks it every single day and loves it. It has the best flavor. They're are always swtiching up the style of the cans, which I think is pretty awesome and makes it unique. I definitely recommend it, although I don't know anyone who doesn't already love this beer.
Amanda B.
Ocilla, GA
I'm not really a beer person but this beer goes down smooth. Its the perfect any time drink examples are doing yard work quenches ya, swimming down the river great to take with you , gaming with friend why yes I pick this beer. Cold is best way to drink this lovely beer.
Michelle L.
Seattle, WA
An American Classic, a staple at any BBQ, day on the water, and is always a safe bet to order. Flavor is heavy enough to feel like you aren't drinking water, but not as heavy as a stout. Packaging is always changing to the season and looks great regardless. Shall continue to drink, and purchase for myself and my pals.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart