BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Sajit P.
Irving, TX
New pack is so damn good. I love the new taste it got. Gives a good feelings and great
Evelyn V.
Lake Worth, FL
It's an okay tasting beer, has a strong taste, when consuming other then that it's okay
d_is_for d.
I really like the bottle. I really like the taste when it's ice cold. Drink responsibly
Edith S.
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Summer beer. Light enough and refreshing. Not too heavy or strong. Always a good value.
monissa n.
Freeport, TX
My husband purchases this beer all the time..its his all time favorite kind of beer...
Susanne B.
Vicksburg, MS
Love budweister and bud light. the most drinkable beer in america. the only beer I buy
Arelis H.
Uhland, TX
I'm not a fan of Budweiser but I have tried it . I just prefer Miller lite or corona !!
Giselle m.
Immokalee, FL
Ill drink a budweiser every now and then when I'm in the mood. Its actually not that bad
Not my first choice of beer but it's a okay beer not to bad and for a good cheap price
Tyler A.
Deland, FL
Very heavy beer, wouldn't be my first pick, but would drink it. rather have bud light.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink