BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Ashley H.
Fayetteville, NC
Budweiser is by far my favorite beer. I would pick this beer over any other on the market.
Elizabeth J.
Perfect slim size like it states. easy to carry and has a strong taste for the beer lovers!
candace  w.
Clarksville, TN
Good beer always love getting the bottles to me they taste beter and r good n fresh tasting
Aida M.
Bellport, NY
I like the taste not to strong. I'm not really a beer person but this seems to be my go to
Cassi M.
Louisville, OH
Convenient size & they stay cold longer! Definitely my favorite beer for a hot summer day!
leanna b.
Riverside, CA
Not a fan. Budweiser makes you feel very full, and uncomfortable. gives the worst headache.
Bryce A.
Payette, ID
The product is well worth the money. it is my favorite brand of beer. Highly recommend it!
Sara D.
Sacramento, CA
These bottle are awesome they keep the drinks cold longer I feel and the bottled look cool
Nicole R.
Bay City
Purchased at: Walmart
Best domestic out there. True beer taste, best served cold, I grab this when I want a beer
Bridget M.
Harlan, KY
Pretty good to drink with cookouts and pizza.. Good taste but not one of my favorite beers
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink