BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
rachel r.
Budweiser is not my first choice, Buts its all American beer And it is better than some.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
Love the taste you get from the aluminum bottles! Thanks for thinking of everything Bud!
Melaney B.
Quincy, IL
Cold and refreshing! Great with any party or gathering. One of our go to adult beverages.
Andrea L.
Perrysburg, OH
The bottles are awesome. They keep the beer cold!! The twist top is easy to open as well.
Jacquline G.
Toppenish, WA
Always enjoyed the taste of this, if you're not big on drinking this pack will last you.
Kaileigh E.
Chester, OK
King of beers! Perfect for a hot summer day or any get together with friends. Best beer!
Kourtney D.
Decent beer with fair pricing perfect for a big gathering or just to play some beer pong
Ricky L.
Review for: Suitcase Beer 24 - 12 fl oz cans more...
One of my favorite beers of all time !! I would give it a 5 but corona is my favorite lol
B A.
I don't drink beer so i don't know what this tastes like, and non of my friends drink beer
Stephanie B.
Suffolk
Makes the drink special. Make the difference. Makes me fell good! Nothing to worry about.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink