BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Bianca G.
Aventura , FL
Review for: BUDWEISER PROMOTIONAL PACKAGING Chinese New Year Beer 16 OZ ALUMINUM BOTTLE more...
The beer is a normal Budweiser, the bottle is beautiful but I'm not sure if worth the price.
Cassandra D.
I just got home and she went home to pick me something to go home I gotta work is good I just
Hannah S.
Klamath Falls, OR
Always a great go to beer! Light and crisp. And definitely one of the lowest priced options.
Tori T.
Nashville, TN
Classic! Good, smooth beer. Love the new packaging. This is Andrew's favorite right now too!
Megan M.
S Boardman, MI
I love a good simple beer. Doesn’t get much better than Budweiser. It’s an American classic.
Grace P.
Hamden, CT
There are much better beers. Tastes bland, flavor is very light and unremarkable. Very watery
Elisabeth L.
Lexington
You can't go wrong with this all American drink. lol one the best of the best that's for sure
Dallas M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Another go to , to drink alone or with Clamato mix for michelades !! Another classic beer !!!
Rikkileigh S.
Newport News , VA
My favorite beer to sip on while chill next to a campfire or on the beach or anywhere really.
Lisa D.
Portland, OR
Our favorite beer! We buy this brand every time and it has the best price with the best taste.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink