BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
candace  w.
Clarksville, TN
Good beer always love getting the bottles to me they taste beter and r good n fresh tasting
Chelsea H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Prefect for 4th of July and other summer activities! I also love BudLite and BudLite LIme.
Bethany F.
West Warwick, RI
Great flavor although I prefer bud light. My dad loves some Budweiser and its his favorite.
Gayane M.
Washington, DC
Standard, outdoor BBQ-ing beer. I'm not a big beer drinker and prefer to drink super light.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
Budweiser taste great. Has that lighter effect which I like. Goes great with any occasion.
Alaina I.
Indian Trail , NC
I not really a big fan of beer, but this was more bearable than most bears that I've tried.
Amber B.
Sacramento, CA
More in one sitting great for camping or family affairs. Always a good buy and taste great!
Kate G.
Chapel Hill, NC
Classic! You can never go wrong with classic Budweiser! A smooth taste that goes down easy.
Summer H.
Rock Port, MO
Just the right amount for an afterword get together with fellow employees. And great flavor
zozimo j.
Jonesboro, GA
This is a really nice beer. Not the best but its also not the worst. My favorite cheap beer
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink