BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Alexandra N.
Orchard Park, NY
Budweiser is one of my top 3 favorite beers to buy. It is affordable and tastes refreshing!
Leslie B.
Riverside, CA
Really nice aluminum bottles, keeps your drink cold. Nice look makes you want to drink it.
Tessa S.
MEMPHIS, TN
This beer is the perfect beer for when you are just starting to drink. It's not too strong.
Mandy S.
Bremen, KY
Smooth taste, refreshing and great drink on a hot day, would recommend this to everyone! !
Vickie C.
Kokomo, IN
Tasty! Slim package! Affordable! Gets the job done! What are waiting for, go get you some!
Rebecca A.
Best full beer around. A great American classic. Not too hoppy in my opinion..............
Amanda s.
Nahunta, GA
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Im not much of a budweiser drinker but I do like the shape and style of their beer glasses.
Renee C.
It's beer. Cans def have a little bit of a different taste then bottles, but not terrible.
Alaina I.
Champaign, IL
I not really a big fan of beer, but this was more bearable than most bears that I've tried.
Amelia C.
Syosset, NY
Review for: Budweiser Beer Bottles 12 oz, 6 pk, Budweiser Beer Cans - 30 CT, Beer 12 - 12 fl oz bottle, Budweiser Beer 3-25 fl. oz. Cans more...
One of my favorite beers! Delicious and smooth. This is my usual sit at home and relax beer
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink