BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Heather W.
Fremont , CA
While this beer is in the same category as Coors & Pabst I have to say it gets the extra star because I like the aluminum bottles that have the twist off/on top & I love the 'merica design! You can't go wrong!!
The twist off top allows you to get the beer colder and fresh longer. I like to have the option to slip it back into the cooler to keep it cold if I am doing something while I am enjoying a beer.
Olivia S.
West chester, PA
This beer has a warm, coffee like taste to it and goes down very smooth. It absolutely met my expectations. It’s a bit more on the expensive side but it’s a good beer that I would buy again and recommend it to anyone.
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Budweiser is a trusted beer it's been around for a long time. It may not be the best tasting beer but you will be able to find it anywhere and for a reasonable price. It will give you a great buzz or even drunk if you drink enough. Love the new bottle and can look to celebrate the 4 th of July , see all American beer.
Jennifer V.
Jacksonville, FL
If I am looking for top quality beer at a low prince, Budweiser is my go to. I enjoy that they customize their appearance for certain occasions and have different varieties to cater to a wider audience. I can count on this to not give me a headache when I am finished and I would definitely recommend this brand to someone who wants both quality and quantity for their money.
Mahgan T.
Flushing, MI
I love Bud Light so why not Budweiser! It's a great choice for those looking for a great beer taste that's not too "watered down" tasting, as some would say. Great for a barbecue, must have for a tailgate, and even better for a family party. Nothing makes Christmas time more special than Budweiser's own draft horse team bringing us their frosty cold bottles and cans of Budweiser
Esther S.
These are huge cans. I have bought these before since sometimes it is cheaper per ounce. One thing I don't like about them is that the hole on top is larger than the hole on the 12 ounce ones. It is easy to dribble while you drink if you are not careful. Also, the beer gets hot while you are drinking them since it takes double long to drink them. Overall, though it is the same Budweiser beer that I like and if they are cheaper than the other sizes per ounce, I buy them.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This is one of the best beers I have tried. I dont drink much anymore but if I do this is the beer I choose. It goes great with meals like an outback barbeque or any steak at a restaurant or at home with a meat and potatoes type of meal.
It has a nice and full flavor without being too strong, dark or stout for the average guest.
Most people have tried this at some point and so it gives them an option They know and are familiar with in terms of guests and it won't break the bank as it's easy to find and not that expensive.
I do recommend.
Katherine F.
Nashville, TN
It's alright. Good for the price, I'll get this if I know I'm going to have a lot of people over, but it's not a beer I'll seek out. Tastes a little watery to me, but I like a really dark and strong beer, so it'll probably taste fine to the average person. I would recommend to anyone starting to drink beer.
Jessi R.
Chicago , IL
I'm going to first say I am an avid beer drinker so my opinion on regular budwesier is based on this fact. If you want to drink a bunch of beer because it's cheap than this is a beer for you... But that's all it has going for it. I do not think that bud is tasty or original. It tastes like every over easy drinking domestic beer. It is also has to much carbonation. Drinking this beer makes me feel full and bloated. Not a very big fan.
Allyson J.
Fishers, IN
This is my all-time favorite heavier beer. I think Budweiser has a strong brand as America's beer, and I have always known that it's the go-to beer to drink! It has a wonderful flavor and it's always easily accessible. To my friends that don't traditionally like darker or heavier beer, I always recommend trying Budweiser, and everyone is always happy they did!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart