BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
kylee p.
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Love this beer glass. helps the beer and gives it the fall flavor by the shape of the glass
Sabra D.
North Hills, CA
Love these half pints they stay cold on hot nights and are just the right size for party's!
Gayane M.
Washington, DC
Standard, outdoor BBQ-ing beer. I'm not a big beer drinker and prefer to drink super light.
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Great beer and a great size! One of my favorite beers to drink. Definitely would recommend.
Rama H.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
This is a great glass! It is so tall and it holds so much beer! My fiancé loves using this!
Rebecca A.
Best full beer around. A great American classic. Not too hoppy in my opinion..............
Allyssa D.
A six pack is the perfect amount for having a relaxing night with your significant other :)
Marta G.
Beaverton, OR
Convinient and with same great taste I enjoy from Budweiser. Not to mention I unbreakable.
Nicole E.
We prefer Budweiser over bud light. This is our go to beer - very crisp and fresh tasting.
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Not the best beer I've had but it is ok. I have gotten horrible headaches from this product
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink