BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
marco  l.
Sullivan City, TX
Enjoy drinking this fine beer! Great taste when its chilled. Number 1 beer, better than light beer.
Norma W.
Good product with good prices Budweiser always great to have around to share with those and family
Bethany L.
North Dartmouth, MA
Good beer. Recommend it 100%. Tastes great on a nice hot night. Can't seem to go wrong with a Bud.
Talitha W.
Manchester, KY
Love the taste. The size is great, no need to buy a larger package. Great for parties or barbecues.
Anna N.
Light cheap beer to drink. I usually drinnk them at music events, as they usually sell them there.
Krysta H.
Jacksonville, NC
Great flavor!!! A football game staple!!! I lobe the amazing taste!!! The only beer I will drink!!!
Danielle H.
kenner, LA
Very refreshing!!! It is my go to beer. Taste great on a warm summer day or a chilly bonfire night.
Margaret T.
Sugar Notch, PA
Ice cold, refreshing, crisp, taste great. One of my go to beers when I'm in the mood for a cold one
Becca A.
Honestly, this drink reminds me of summer nights and family cook outs. It's hearty and refreshing.
Allison B.
Louisville, KY
I love how the aluminum bottles are able to be resealed, also I feel like my beverage stays colder.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink