BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
lehann a.
When I was younger this and budd light were my go to beers. As I got older I've taken back on the flavor it's to strong for my likings. Still have to rate it 4 stars since I liked it in the past.
Gabrielle M.
Charleston, WV
Very smooth! & very cute packaging. It’s great for a girls night out, or a night in. Flavor is delicious and can go with any mixed! Priced very well, it’s worth every cent. Highly recommend to other people!
Deann S.
Carrabelle
I love beer! The first alcohol I ever had was Bud beer and I'll admit beer is an acquired taste. The only thing I don't like about regular bud is it gives me a headache.
Alexis R.
Hanford, CA
This beer is alright to drink but I'm more of a liquor type of girl. So unless this is the only thing there then I will drink it. I prefer this one than budlight any day.
Maddie K.
Minneapolis, MN
Gets the job done. A heavy beer so it’s not that easy to drink fast but it’s tasty and good for parties. I’ve bought it at the bar and also from the store multiple times
Rhonda R.
Nashville
What else to say? It's beer! I'm not much of a beer drinker. To me they all taste about the same.  I'm sure a lot of people are gonna disagree but it's just my opinion.
Misty M.
Huntington , WV
I really like this beer and most of the Bud products that I have tried. I go in to the store to buy it because my boyfriend is too lazy after work to get it for me and doesn’t want to get out of the truck. I recommend!
Mari C.
Rio Hondo
This beer is one I’ve had a couple of times but the only thing that makes me not like it is the bad hangover after. Which I don’t get with any other beer. But it doesn’t have a bad taste.
Tori L.
Yum Yum Yum! I love a beer that is not only affordable but also great tasting. It's a heavier beer which makes it perfect for entertaining at odd hours when food isn't the main attraction.
Angela T.
Kingman, AZ
i prefer the platinum over the rest but bud is tasty no matter what you drink it from or what flavor it is. it has alot of bubbles which i personally like. I only drink bud as a beer. they are always coming out with new things so they are always improving
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart