BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Heidi L.
Terre Haute, IN
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
When you're used to drinking Budweiser in the USA then you have to go to Mexico for business be prepared to spend $30 for a six pack which was a very big surprise.
Kay-kay 🖤.
Pass Christian
Review for: Budweiser Beer Cans - 30 CT more...
I am not a fan of this beer what so ever. The taste is just not appetizing and I didn’t like the way I felt after. Maybe it’s just me and maybe I’m not a beer drinker but I will not be trying it again.
Brandi F.
San Marcos, TX
The beer I grew up seeing everyone drink. When I was finally of age I knew it had to be the one beer I purchased and I was not disappointed. I love the designs on the cans!
Sara B.
Not my favorite of beers. To me this product has a very sour taste, I usually end up with a headache and a sour stomach the next day. I think it could use some adjustments.
Leanna R.
This beer needs no introduction, it's been around for years and years. Its a classic, good lager flavor, perfect for ball games and beach trips, goes good with everything.
Amber B.
Azusa
Review for: Budweiser Beer Cans - 30 CT, Budweiser 10 Oz Beer 24 Pk Cans more...
Budweiser I would give a 10 out of 5 stars if I could, it’s a great beer, to me it has a little bit of a sweet flavor and it never lets me down. Love it during all seasons
Ada G.
Ventura , CA
If you really like beer, this isn't the beer for you. it has that watered down kind of taste, and will definitely leave you feeling hungover if you drink too much of this. BUT, its a good beer to use for drinking games (im lookin at you beer-pong). I also use this when making certain recipes (beer can chicken, soups...) and it will give food a nice extra kick. But drinking it alone is just kind of nasty, especially after you are introduced to the beauty of craft beer. If you like cheap, watered down piss kinda brew, you're better off with PBR . 'merica
lehann a.
When I was younger this and budd light were my go to beers. As I got older I've taken back on the flavor it's to strong for my likings. Still have to rate it 4 stars since I liked it in the past.
Matt D.
Bergenfield, NJ
Budweiser is my goto beer any night of the week. Wether it be a draft beer at the bar or a 6 pack to take home from the liquor store, it never fails to get the job done. It is a delicious, affordable beer good for any occasion or any excuse to have a nice cold beer !
Deann S.
Carrabelle
I love beer! The first alcohol I ever had was Bud beer and I'll admit beer is an acquired taste. The only thing I don't like about regular bud is it gives me a headache.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart