BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Jeneve D.
These tall boys are awesome all I need are two to get me feeling loose an good. Always my go to beer.
Kylie R.
Deshler
Diesels, the manly beer. Not suitable for females but delicious. Makes you gain weight but who cares
Cynthia M.
Gardena, California
You can never go wrong with this beer. For parties, reunions, this is a great beer. American Classic
Kelley M.
Grand Rapids, MI
It is a good and cheap beer but I prefer craft beer to mass produced brands. It's a good, cheap beer.
Rebecca G.
Lincoln, NE
I love the smoothness of this beer. Super tasty and goes down easy. Decent price and a pretty bottle
Kelsey M.
Secaucus, NJ
Review for: Beer 16 oz more...
Always a solid choice, especially for an outdoor event. The taste is very refreshing and never fails.
Jennifer H.
I have always drank budweiser. Great beer with a great taste. And easy to drink on a hot, humid day!
crysta h.
Love that they now come in a 25 ounce can. and i just all around love me some Budweiser or bud light.
Mo H.
One of my favorite beers! Love the American flag colors. Great for family parties and get togethers!
Selena W.
Hope, AR
Review for: Beer 16 oz more...
Where I’m from Budweiser is known as the headache beer it’s not very favorable To me or anyone I know
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink