BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Jenny B.
Bethany, OK
Love this beer! Very smooth taste and freshness. I love the aluminum bottle more than glass or can.
Tracie A.
This isn't mungo to beer, but it's still smooth and I can drink many. I prefer cans for the taste.
Taylor W.
I love Budweiser beer. the taste is always so bold and crisp and it always makes me feel good too.
MK R.
1,461 reviews
I hate Budweiser! To me it is the worst tasting beer I have ever tried! I’m just not a fan at all.
Ashley M.
Haskell, OK
Good beer. Tastes great on a hot day!!!!! I love bud with lime!!!! I use to hate beer but love bud!
Candice T.
Safford, AZ
Best cold with ice on the bottle and has a smooth taste. Usually can find out for a good price too.
Dawn W.
West Seneca, NY
Great all American beer. Aluminum bottles keep it nice and cold. Great taste mammoth and refreshing
April S.
Bayonne, NJ
Refreshing and tasty beer, always one of my go to cheap beers when on a budget. i would recommend
marina g.
Merced, CA
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Glass is so much better it really lets you grasp the taste of the beer and keeps it colder longer.
Brandi A.
Greenbrier, AR
This is delicious in the bottle! It tastes fresh and crisp and so yummy when chilled in an ice bin!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink