BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Nicole M.
This is a great beer if you are not looking for something light. My friends and I love Budweiser!
Ashley L.
Garrison, KY
Very good! Really good when cold! nice to havesitting around the fire drinking with your friends.
Daniele C.
Tinley Park, IL
Budweiser is a great beer for a great price. At least once a month we buy a package of this beer
Victoria S.
Decatur, AL
Amazing beer. I choose this beer over every other beer every time I go out to drink with friends.
Victoria R.
Bryan, OH
One of my favorites, I don’t drink anymore but when I did this was one of my go to beers to buy.
Ariana G.
Love the taste of this beer. I order it almost every time i go out with some friends for a drink
Robyn G.
Love the aluminum bottles. They are so handy for on the go places and keep your beer super cold.
Josie K.
Star Prairie, WI
The packaging is pretty neat and festive . The quality of the beer is the same, nothing special.
Morgan F.
Wolcottville , IN
I like budweisers beer a lot! Just the sounds of a cold one crack open is amazing, and the taste!
Jessica M.
Orlando, FL
Good quality beer. Not as bitter as others around the same price range. Make sure to drink cold.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart