BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Alissa C.
Dunkirk, NY
I like the bigger cans but they do get warm quicker unless you use a koozie or just straight chug it.
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
I️ love a good Bud pounder! My fav beer for parties and at the bar when you don’t want to be ~fancy~
Kelsey M.
Secaucus, NJ
Review for: Beer 16 oz more...
Always a solid choice, especially for an outdoor event. The taste is very refreshing and never fails.
Gaby K.
Dayton , TX
All American and all refreshing beer. Never too filling and light and easy to drink on a summer night
Kylie R.
Deshler
Diesels, the manly beer. Not suitable for females but delicious. Makes you gain weight but who cares
Erica C.
Great American beer. Smooth flavor and refreshing. We always have Budweiser for our summer cookouts.
Samantha J.
Gregory, MI
It’s good taste good my husband drinks it I drink it my whole family drinks it greats and refreshing
Jazmin F.
Spring Valley , CA
Standard beer taste.
Reasonable price. Mostly used for beer games.
A must have at any college party!
crysta h.
Love that they now come in a 25 ounce can. and i just all around love me some Budweiser or bud light.
Mikala F.
Coldwater, MI
Budweiser is great! If you are a light weight like me it only takes a couple to get you feeling good.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink