BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Ada G.
Ventura , CA
If you really like beer, this isn't the beer for you. it has that watered down kind of taste, and will definitely leave you feeling hungover if you drink too much of this. BUT, its a good beer to use for drinking games (im lookin at you beer-pong). I also use this when making certain recipes (beer can chicken, soups...) and it will give food a nice extra kick. But drinking it alone is just kind of nasty, especially after you are introduced to the beauty of craft beer. If you like cheap, watered down piss kinda brew, you're better off with PBR . 'merica
lehann a.
When I was younger this and budd light were my go to beers. As I got older I've taken back on the flavor it's to strong for my likings. Still have to rate it 4 stars since I liked it in the past.
Matt D.
Bergenfield, NJ
Budweiser is my goto beer any night of the week. Wether it be a draft beer at the bar or a 6 pack to take home from the liquor store, it never fails to get the job done. It is a delicious, affordable beer good for any occasion or any excuse to have a nice cold beer !
Deann S.
Carrabelle
I love beer! The first alcohol I ever had was Bud beer and I'll admit beer is an acquired taste. The only thing I don't like about regular bud is it gives me a headache.
Alexis R.
Hanford, CA
This beer is alright to drink but I'm more of a liquor type of girl. So unless this is the only thing there then I will drink it. I prefer this one than budlight any day.
Gabrielle M.
Charleston, WV
Very smooth! & very cute packaging. It’s great for a girls night out, or a night in. Flavor is delicious and can go with any mixed! Priced very well, it’s worth every cent. Highly recommend to other people!
Maddie K.
Minneapolis, MN
Gets the job done. A heavy beer so it’s not that easy to drink fast but it’s tasty and good for parties. I’ve bought it at the bar and also from the store multiple times
Rhonda R.
Nashville
What else to say? It's beer! I'm not much of a beer drinker. To me they all taste about the same.  I'm sure a lot of people are gonna disagree but it's just my opinion.
Misty O.
Anadarko
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottles more...
Crisp and fresh ! I like the aluminum bottles easy twist off top and easy to drink ! The box they come in is easily broken down to fit in any trash receptacle. I would definitely buy again.
Misty M.
Huntington , WV
I really like this beer and most of the Bud products that I have tried. I go in to the store to buy it because my boyfriend is too lazy after work to get it for me and doesn’t want to get out of the truck. I recommend!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink