BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Alexa C.
Ocala, FL
Very popular beer, it is definitely a heavier beer. Not my cup of tea. Can find it anywhere though.
Ana P.
Chevy Chase , MD
I would rather a smaller can, in the end of this one the beer is already warm and I like cold beer
Machaela M.
Tracy, CA
These cans are great for get-togethers! The beer tastes great, and can be bought at a great price!
kamryn h.
Love Budweiser it's great for chilling by the pool with friends and always our go to beer for bbq's
Dawn W.
West Seneca, NY
Great all American beer. Aluminum bottles keep it nice and cold. Great taste mammoth and refreshing
Kaley K.
I like Budweiser but I prefer Budlight to bud heavy! Budlight doesn't weigh as much on my stomach.
Jessica R.
My family loves this beer. Great taste and good price. You can get this at any store. A must have.
Leah D.
Yorktown, Indiana
Budweiser is my favorite beer not too skunky! Nice smooth flavor! Its great when its nice and cold!
Katoria H.
Seaboard, NC
I like beer but i don't like the taste of this one. I love the very small and easy to tote bottles.
Natasha V.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Not my favorite beer however I do like the chelada brands they make. those would be better for me.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink