BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Kylie R.
Deshler
Diesels, the manly beer. Not suitable for females but delicious. Makes you gain weight but who cares
Deloris L.
Arkadelphia, AR
Budweiser is easily accessible and the price is always good. Not my favorite but my husband loves it.
narciso  p.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Always a classic favorite at restraunts can't go wrong with a cold glass the more chilled the better
Blayke M.
Okeechobee, FL
Bud light is my favorite, it's great for a day or night on the beach! Always good for the wallet too!
Cait L.
Charlotte, NC
Classic. American. Beer. This beer tastes best ice cold and in a can with a moodiest. Two thumbs up.
catie l.
Belleville, IL
Best beer for summer bbqs and hanging out by the pool. There's nothing better than a cold Budweiser.
Dayane R.
I have try different beers and this is my least favorite...the taste is so weird so I don't like it.
Carolina G.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Suitcase Beer 24 - 12 fl oz cans more...
Good beer drank it since forever. Only thing is you get full fast. It’s a good go to beer for cheap.
Alissa C.
Dunkirk, NY
I like the bigger cans but they do get warm quicker unless you use a koozie or just straight chug it.
luree W.
Shasta Lake, CA
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Our house hold loves this beer.. Deff our go to when relaxing or hanging out with friends or bbqing.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink