BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Megan B.
Budweiser is a little too strong for me. I didn't care for the bitter taste and it gave me a headache to sip on just one. The price isn't too bad, but it just isn't worth the headache.
jules W.
North Olmsted, OH
My husband loves this beer. Now I'll admit I honestly don't drink beer myself but this is his go to when we're out especially because it's easy to catch a special on! We always have a few on the fridge at home too!
Hannah T.
Gibsonburg, OH
Review for: Budweiser Beer Bottles 12 oz, 6 pk, Budweiser® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottles more...
Not crazy about it but I will drink it if it’s the only option. It’s affordable but there are cheaper beers out there. I have bought more than once. It tastes alright and I don’t usually recommend it to people..
Thaís R.
Alexandria, VA
Overview Arguably the world’s best-known beer, both for better and for worse, the King of Beers is also the King of Beer Advertising. The face of Bud has evolved constantly, while the brewery claims that the beer hasn’t changed in over a century. Is there any other brand that inspires so much interest in their ads from people who don’t consume their product?

Flavors and aromas We tasted Budweiser out of both can and bottle, and the results were impressively consistent: the beer is flat and thin, with a palate dominated by weak, bready malt (“watery cornflakes,” in the words of one taster). We found no evidence of the promised “choicest hops.” There’s also no aftertaste, which may be the reason for this beer’s popularity: all the alcohol of beer with none of those pesky beer flavors.
KANGEE O.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
While a staple at every bar in America, it really is just bitter compared to more craft based beers. Definitely not as refined and full bodied like craft beers and seasoning beers.
Kayla O.
Dickson City, PA
The beer taste great and is perfect for outings like parties or get togethers. I’m not too much of a drinker, but this beer tastes great and is very refreshing even to have with a slice a pizza on a Friday night.
Alexandra F.
Dayton, NJ
When I really want a beer I reach for a bud! Very affordable! I would recommend to someone who want a crisp cold beer, this is the brand I usually grab! Local liquor store sells it
Kori H.
Review for: Beer 16 oz more...
Beer beer beer. What more c an you say? And Budweiser is the name
Of the game. You can’t beat it. My husband loves to drink beer and he loves Budweiser. The flag on the can is also very nice to bring in some patriotic flare.
Amanda D.
Springfield
Review for: Beer 36 - 12 fl oz cans more...
Budweiser is one off the most popular brands of beer. My favorite is bud light lime or the flavored malt beverages. The price is good compared to some other brands. I would buy it again. This is a good beer for summer parties.
Larissa S.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Beer 16 oz more...
Good old classic Budweiser! Whenever I think of budweiser I think of long summer days on the beach drinking an ice cold beer with friends. You can never go wrong with a Budweiser!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart