BY BUDWEISER

• Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Marina R.
Oakland, CA
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Budweiser Beer Cans - 30 CT more...
It’s a good beer that goes with everything. The packaging is very attractive and resistant. I like to have this beer on barbecues or friend reunions. I think it’s a good price. Worth it and if you buy it in the 30 cans package it’s even cheaper
Ellen L.
Greenville, SC
Budweiser is a great and classic beer. Good for day drinking, but can be on the heavier side. I would recommend going for a lighter beer if you will be drinking for an extended period of time. Tall boys are great for any occasion.
Nicole M.
Philadelphia, PA
Bud beer may not taste the best, but i’m in love with their marketing. Whether it be the fact that they present themselves as America’s beer or even solely based on the greatness of their 2017 super bowl commercial. Can’t go wrong with a Bud.
Miranda S.
Glenolden, PA
I buy these cans from the little stores in philly cheap and pretty good . It’s a safe beer everyone likes it and it’s just so affordable. I rather have a bud lite but I can always do Budweiser I would buy again
Kaylee O.
Clearwater, FL
Budweiser is one of those beers you grow up seeing your parents drink. This has to be one of the first beers I've tried. It's good , flavorful, and it doesn't good down harsh. Absolutely a game day drink.
Sammie A.
Campbell, OH
I dont think a beer gets more American than this can with the statue of liberty and the stars and bars. It is great to order at bars or restaurants so that others around know you are talking businesses.
Giana D.
Athens, OH
Review for: Beer 16 oz more...
Budweiser is hands down in my top five favorite beers. I love cracking open a cold can after a long day to enjoy to relax. it is so affordable and the packaging is always changing to something so cool
Alexandra U.
This is my second favorite type of beer. It’s delicious but I don’t really drink alcohol anymore! Def one of the best beers to choose from! Would recommend trying Budweiser if you have never tried it before!!!!
Latrell B.
PATERSON, NJ
Pour it in a glass or buy it by the bottle, and you can drink little or much to feel a buzz. I love how it taste matched with spicy food. Very relaxed results, but be prepared to urinate ALOTTT LOL
Bruna C.
Lexington, MA
The Budweiser is the kind of drink that everybody likes because its neither too weak or too strong and tastes very good. I also like and take because I can find enywhere and the price really worth.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink