BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Briana B.
Vienna, WV
Wonderful product with great quality. Great tasting! This is a wonderful drink. It makes drinking fun
Karlie L.
Cincinnati, OH
Budweiser is a beer that tastes absolutely delicious and refreshing, especially in glass bottle form!
Rebecca G.
Lincoln, NE
I love the smoothness of this beer. Super tasty and goes down easy. Decent price and a pretty bottle
Chesenia A.
Cherry hill, NJ
Review for: Budweiser Beer Cans - 30 CT more...
Love this one the most💯💋in my book most wanted in this housewives prefer
I guess I need more added ?
Mo H.
One of my favorite beers! Love the American flag colors. Great for family parties and get togethers!
Whitney P.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Delicious. Smooth. My favorite beer. Goes great with any food. Definitely better than coors products
Rachel T.
I generally prefer a microbrew but when drinking a domestic I prefer budweiser. it is a smooth beer.
Jessie K.
Richmond, VA
Better than Natty and it will do in a pinch. Aluminum cans are easy to recycle so I am a fan of that.
Valerie A.
Really good flavored beer. Inexpensive to purchase and found almost anywhere!!!! One of my favorites!
Maraya A.
Centralia, WA
This is a good, American beer. Not the best, but definitely not the worst. Has a very distinct taste
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink